Client Service Representative (“CSR”)
NeuroMetrix is an innovation-driven company with a mission to improve individual and population health through innovative medical devices and technology solutions for neurological disorders and pain syndromes. The Company has three commercial products. DPNCheck® is a diagnostic device that provides rapid, point-of-care detection of peripheral neuropathies. ADVANCE® is a diagnostic device that provides automated, in-office nerve conduction studies for the evaluation of focal neuropathies. Quell® is a wearable neuromodulation technology indicated for treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms and chronic lower extremity pain. For more information, visit www.neurometrix.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated Client Service Representative (“CSR”) that will serve as part of the inbound front line to manage and address daily incoming client inquiries via phone, email, and/or online, offering superior customer service. The role is responsible for professionally serving client accounts that will positively contribute to company growth, revenue, retention, and client satisfaction.
This role will provide support across the NeuroMetrix portfolio of medical device products and services. This is an opportunity to thrive within an exciting company and become a central member of our collaborative team. The CSR will be an important resource in maintaining healthy relationships with existing client accounts and ensuring that customer inquiries, needs, and concerns are addressed in an accuate and timely manner. This role will report to the Client Service Senior Manager, and offers opportunity for expanded training and growth.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to professionally manage a high volume of daily incoming client inquiries via phone, email, and/or online.
- Assist clients with accurate product and technical assistance on the portfolio of NeuroMetrix medical device products and technical services.
- Possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to make sound judgment decisions to resolve complex client issues or disputes.
- Directing client complaints or complex queries that require escalation to relevant internal departments in an appropriate and timely manner for prompt resolution.
- Keep records and documentation of client interactions in an internal cross-functional team database to ensure alignment and open communication across the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the keen ability to anticipate the needs of customers, continually focused on optimal client service.
- Ability to meet or exceed established Client Service Representative KPI’s (e.g. Response Time, Resolution Time, Customer Satisfaction, Client Retention) and proactively recommend areas of internal continuous process improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise empathy and patience during difficult internal/external situations.
- Ability to manage time independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Abide and uphold Company’s ethics and compliance policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5+ years prior experience in Client Service/Technical support in medical device or other regulated healthcare sector.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new clincal and technical information.
- Knowledge and experience of the following systems: Zen Desk, Talk Desk, SalesForce, Microsoft Business Central, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Suite, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Project Management skills &/or certification
- Experience working with healthcare Providers