Product Marketing Manager - Quell® Wearable Technology Full Time Position • Waltham, MA
NeuroMetrix is a dynamic, fast growing health technology company with the mission to empower people to regain their quality of life. Our latest innovation, Quell, is a patented wearable technology that treats chronic pain without drugs. We are looking for a results-driven Product Marketing Manager to help accelerate our growth. The Quell team is entrepreneurial and requires the candidate to lead, innovate and influence stakeholders at all levels. The position reports to the Director of Consumer Marketing.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable operating in a small company, fast paced environment and will be resourceful and flexible. We are looking for an independent self-starter who will also be a team player and strong project manager willing to tackle projects in multiple areas simultaneously. Strategic thinking and planning are required and this person must have a strong propensity towards action including executing with excellence and attention to detail. A “delighter” would be a high level of comfort with clinical and technical information and the ability to translate data into relevant claims for sales and marketing.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Lead upstream and downstream marketing activities for the Quell product line including new product development, launch preparations and demand planning
- Develop and execute marketing strategy for major launches and industry events including the Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
- Lead product concept development, including concept testing and other creative testing requirements
- Lead development and application of product claims across communications
- Contribute to content development for website, email campaigns, press releases
- Create compelling collateral including photo and video shoots and written materials
- Continuously evaluate user experience including onboarding materials such as Quick Start Guide, User Manual and App experience (monitor consumer feedback on Quell platform and make app development recommendation accordingly)
- Manage packaging projects, balancing needs to reduce costs and maintain premium brand
- Liaise with on-site Customer Care and Engineering teams, and off-site Manufacturing team
- Collaborate with HealthCare Professional sales team including engagement with nationally known healthcare institutions and key opinion leaders
- In partnership with Healthcare Professional Sales team, lead trade show strategy for both healthcare professionals and consumers
- Oversee trade show execution for all shows, competitive intelligence and Healthcare Professional Affiliate program
- 7+ years of product management/consumer marketing experience, preferably with a premium over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare, technology or direct to consumer product.
- 10+ years of related business experience, healthcare/technology industry experience is a plus.
- Experience launching new products, ideally in the medical device/wearable technology space.
- Motivated self-starter with a collaborative team mindset.
- Strong project management and marketing communications skills including attention to detail.
- Proven verbal and written communication and influencing skills – with colleagues, vendors and customers.
- Ability to interpret data/information and synthesize into implications, insights, and action plan.
- Prior experience working with agencies/vendors is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a science or marketing/communications major. MBA or Master’s degree is a plus but not required.